The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Post A guide to chiong hc

I created this thread specially for newbies who are new to hc scene and sometimes even for old bird.

I been recently ask a few question regards how come I go chiong no special even when I know got special one.

Below u can find a list of answer!

1) dun fcking wear till you look like a fcking av! If u dress up like one with those av hairstyle trust me the chances of you having a happy ending is already 80% reduce as the girls will most likely be too afraid to ask u for happy ending

2) stop asking so many personal questions and ask how the shop functioning.
I know sometimes it's very tempting to keep shooting the girls questions but pls ask questions that might not intrude their personal life or how they earn and stuff... You just make yourself look like a fcking av and scare the shit out of the girl.

3) start the ball rolling first instead of waiting for the ladies to open their mouth. I know as customers most of us hope to be serve but some things you have to start the ball rolling if you get what I mean. If you dun do anything some therapists won't dare to ask or say anything one. Dun hope to get the king service when you dun even bother to ask.

4) treat the ladies with respect and you earn yourself a good time. Pls do not treat them as street side whore if not end of the day all you get is lousy services. These are diff from those geylang hookers u can find they are more of a higher grade one so give them the respect and they will be happy to serve you be it massage or happy ending.

5) never try to be funny by forcing them, taking their pic, or even record the service without their consent. If you do these you just get yourself blacklisted by these places...Singapore is a small place news travel very fast with hc. No point trading the small trill n make yourself bad name.

6) know your pricing n avoid getting chop. Happy ending normally ranges from 50,80 and 100. However if you encounter any that chop you high high prices such as 150-200 forget it and move away from the shop and expose them to let other bros in the forum know of such joints.

Hopefully my 6 points can help people who are never into chionging spa n hc know how to avoid getting disappointed at the end of your massage.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of
Re: A guide to chiong hc

wa good thread, apart from point 1 is a bit subjective or maybe some bros just appear nervous / uptight, the rest are very valid.

Most MLs will entertain basic questions like which part of their native country they are from, in SG for how long, etc but please don't interview until 祖宗十八代.

After break the ice, some light cheeky touching / hugs but still depends on the situation and chemistry, judge it yourself. The ML also can rest assure you are another 二师兄 can pop GQ.

Respecting the ladies means you get better service and attitude in return.

No taking of pics / videos or forcing MLs to do anything they don't want or offer.

Always bargain for market rates upon GQ popped, if you really happy and satisfied with the service then you top up with tips after that.
These days some idiots paying $50 for HJ only, want the ML to strip or autoroam must top up to $80 or more is simply a joke!

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 07-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays hc not like before le as the ladies all scare undercover av or what so pls pls do not make yourself look like one by the way you present yrself to them... If they feel that you are one chances of anything is near to zero one... I know cause I tested it myself a few times

At times when I no mood for special and just want a good massage I will pretend to be like av lol n the girls confirm won't ask anything and the massage they will 100% massage good one.. Won't dare to eat your time or be funny wit you
Old 07-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

dont look like av .
dont look like chai tao.,carrot head.
dont look like cheapskate.
try pertain rd , kiongsiak.,safe bet.
close down soon.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
wa good thread, apart from point 1 is a bit subjective or maybe some bros just appear nervous / uptight, the rest are very valid.

Most MLs will entertain basic questions like which part of their native country they are from, in SG for how long, etc but please don't interview until 祖宗十八代.

After break the ice, some light cheeky touching / hugs but still depends on the situation and chemistry, judge it yourself. The ML also can rest assure you are another 二师兄 can pop GQ.

Respecting the ladies means you get better service and attitude in return.

No taking of pics / videos or forcing MLs to do anything they don't want or offer.

Always bargain for market rates upon GQ popped, if you really happy and satisfied with the service then you top up with tips after that.
These days some idiots paying $50 for HJ only, want the ML to strip or autoroam must top up to $80 or more is simply a joke!
Don't forget , there's alot of newbie / high earner not in these forum paying what the ML ask for. that's why the GQ price is getting higher nowadays. I think is beyond control liao. But there's one so call clean spa where you can get hj with out roaming which I paid only $20 and with auto roaming I paid $30 and they happily accept it of cos they're all milf not syt.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 9
SevenShades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenShades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Don't forget , there's alot of newbie / high earner not in these forum paying what the ML ask for. that's why the GQ price is getting higher nowadays. I think is beyond control liao. But there's one so call clean spa where you can get hj with out roaming which I paid only $20 and with auto roaming I paid $30 and they happily accept it of cos they're all milf not syt.
Superb education and reminder to all.. Sometimes we do get carried away really. But never cross the line!
Most importantly be smart!

By the way care to share Bro Romidogdog on that so called clean place.. Hehe
Old 07-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

I would like to add another one:

When you enter the mp, when you are in the room/cubicle, do not talk loudly! Please respect other customers in neighbouring rooms who do not want to be disturbed during their massage.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I would like to add another one:

When you enter the mp, when you are in the room/cubicle, do not talk loudly! Please respect other customers in neighbouring rooms who do not want to be disturbed during their massage.
yes! i second this!

there are always some people who talk very loud or boost their wealth behind curtain... i dont want to know how much retirement fund you have!

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

A good way to test if the MP offers happy ending is to always strip naked before u go up the massage bed. The masseuse reaction will give u a good hint :-)
Old 07-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From my experience, if she is good support her few rounds...the reward eventually will return...
Tipped them if massage is good...$20 ...

The more they get comfy with you..the more let go will be...haha

Have a happy jubilee weekend bros
Old 07-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miketanmt2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the share bro! Helpful for newbies like me
Old 07-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quite true bro, some MLs who don't offer FJs usually will do that for regulars (eg. those RTM for the 3rd time and more).

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek2 View Post
From my experience, if she is good support her few rounds...the reward eventually will return...
Tipped them if massage is good...$20 ...

The more they get comfy with you..the more let go will be...haha

Have a happy jubilee weekend bros

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 07-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Wow... All the massage guru are in the house

Support!!
Old 07-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ah Kuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone care to share what an AV would wear and hairstyle look like? Not exactly familiar cos never really notice such things.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Just to add on

1. If the masseuse does teasing, the chance of happy ending is definitely high, even in those so called clean massage. Just need to ASK!

2. Most so called BM (at 80 or even 100) aren't worth it, unless the girl is super chio. Save your $$ for another session of massage or go GLand for Cat150 if you wish to have proper service.

3. Good masseuse with good massage skill and good happy ending is hard to find these days. If you come by one, its worthwhile to invest some time and money so that you get more satisfaction from the sessions.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1