The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2008, 04:13 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
I dont know le. I am just a follower la. Need to check with sifu playman and etc88. I will free myself for them. Keke.

Sifu etc88 and playman, which date you go bkk in oct? Let us know early le so that we can tag along la to see you perform. You guys promise wanna bring me to try 12000 baht super model to clear my kong tao. Remember?
It should be on the 23rd till 26th of Oct 2008....just be prepare it should be quite confirm unless my business wants to meet me gain earlier.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:16 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
I dont know le. I am just a follower la. Need to check with sifu playman and etc88. I will free myself for them. Keke.

Sifu etc88 and playman, which date you go bkk in oct? Let us know early le so that we can tag along la to see you perform. You guys promise wanna bring me to try 12000 baht super model to clear my kong tao. Remember?
It should be on the 23rd till 26th of Oct 2008....just be prepare it should be quite confirm unless my business wants to meet me again earlier.

All my sifus and grandsifu, taikos have to approved the date also...thank you very much!

I will post my recent BKK FR in the Bangkok thread...ok taikos, sifus and grandsifus!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
ok la since you call me Khun Thai, then i am correcting what you say here. Nom Chai Chai is say as Nung Jai Jai (big breast).

hahaha, i believe this is the only word in thai that i can teach you, cause i cant speak thai too .... sorry ya

my schedule is pretty un-sure yet as but if the timing is right, i will try to 'snake' out from the 'sarang'
Luckily I Put Thai wrongly.. this proves me newbie.. If I say correctly, sure kana Chak Left and Right....

Actually..jio u is easy..just tell u date can liao..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
It should be on the 23rd till 26th of Oct 2008....just be prepare it should be quite confirm unless my business wants to meet me again earlier.

All my sifus and grandsifu, taikos have to approved the date also...thank you very much!

I will post my recent BKK FR in the Bangkok thread...ok taikos, sifus and grandsifus!
Yaloh bro..

You are so right.. need the Taikors to approve the date first. We so young and cute noobies ma..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 04:36 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=Thai_Traveller;2936658]Bro Playman, I'm sure the bros here would be delighted to see pics of FL in bkk.

Grandsifu....I don't seem to be able to uo-load any photos...maybe newbie don't have this privilege?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Playman;2939538]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Playman, I'm sure the bros here would be delighted to see pics of FL in bkk.

Grandsifu....I don't seem to be able to uo-load any photos...maybe newbie don't have this privilege?
Nolar..non-privilege denominated site lar...

U need to host the picture at other picture site, then paste link here. Cannot upload here directly.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Bro.. Already Tattoed the following in my mind after drinking with u :

Pai Thailand, Must Jio Taikor TT lim chew

When I come back from HCM, I will fix up my time and inform the Gang accordingly.
Aiyo, Bro Pearl, we are all bro when go & cheong together, happy can liao, where got taikor one, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......
Like that must follow Bro Playman to bkk liao...hehehehe Bro Playman when is your next trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Eh..

How come your power and rep become 10 and 0 le??

I upped u 5 and some buddies from Thailand also upped u? U stepped on anyone's tail?
I think he step on Boss's tail , he rep point up too fast liao must add him slowly mah, then will not kena.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
I think he step on Boss's tail , he rep point up too fast liao must add him slowly mah, then will not kena.

bro Playman also up point very fast ah ....,

haiyo, dun worry so much of the points system la. as long as we are here, to share information and can cheong together, thats what really matters

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Live updating from Danok

tonite very happening at the following places :-

1. Helo BKK
2. Shalala
3. Model Club
4. Paragon

so far i already half drunk, came back to hotel room to take a shower and will go back for 2nd session

Old 02-08-2008, 10:44 AM
SamSter

[QUOTE=Pearl;2939606]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Nolar..non-privilege denominated site lar...

U need to host the picture at other picture site, then paste link here. Cannot upload here directly.
Ok...now I understand how to load the photo already, ok thanks for the tips!
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 AM
SamSter

[QUOTE=Thai_Traveller;2939795]Aiyo, Bro Pearl, we are all bro when go & cheong together, happy can liao, where got taikor one, right?

Like that must follow Bro Playman to bkk liao...hehehehe Bro Playman when is your next trip?

Grandsifu T_T, you are our man lah, it is an honour to have you along with us on the BKK trip...taking Holymann, Kammou and a few other bros for a pleasure trip...no more business as need to take care of them. tentatively it should around 24th-26th Oct 2008 to suit to their schedule....join us, please!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
Live updating from Danok

tonite very happening at the following places :-

1. Helo BKK 2. Shalala 3. Model Club 4. Paragon

so far i already half drunk, came back to hotel room to take a shower and will go back for 2nd session
Wow! you are the MAN..... last week 6 days, this week still there having all the fun. They give you PR, ah? (permanent resident) Should be la.....

must have a big collections of puyings...... sigh sigh, sometime also not sure if the puying I booked have his saliva......

No wonder Bro Pearl want to jio you.

Any Bro wants to go there, he is there!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexiszen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros organizing trip to danok tis sept?we might hv a group of 4ppl heading to danok tis coming sept..so, we may hv a small m'sian sbf gathering..hahaha
Old 03-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Wow! you are the MAN..... last week 6 days, this week still there having all the fun. They give you PR, ah? (permanent resident) Should be la.....

must have a big collections of puyings...... sigh sigh, sometime also not sure if the puying I booked have his saliva......

No wonder Bro Pearl want to jio you.

Any Bro wants to go there, he is there!
nola bro. me and mayor just when there to have some drinks and sight seeing. nothing much fancy, just having some good times before i go back home

Old 03-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiszen View Post
any bros organizing trip to danok tis sept?we might hv a group of 4ppl heading to danok tis coming sept..so, we may hv a small m'sian sbf gathering..hahaha
do let us know the time and date, if possible i will be there ...,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1